prayer points for success at work

I pray that I will be prosperous and that I will be rewarded for my hard work. Where there is friction let me be a peacemaker.


Pin On Places To Visit

May Your plans become the desires of my heartand may my work always be a success for You.

. Blessed Holy Spirit you are my Helper and my Instructor. Thank You for providing them new and creative ideas on how to better fulfill their duties and responsibilities and complete the tasks that You have entrusted to them. PRAYER POINTS 1.

Thank You that they are upright and honest in all their business dealings. Loving Lord open for me the gates of success let the flag of success be raised for me in Jesus Name Amen. Lord You said that You came that we may have life and that we may have it.

414 Oh Lord promote me in the eyes of all those who know me and let my life glorify the God of Israel in Jesuss name. I disgrace every witchcraft burial in the name of Jesus. I want to thank you for giving me soundness.

Dear Lord I want to thank you for the grace and mercy that have allowed me to see the light of this day. O Lord unseat anyone that is seating in my position of employment today let there be divine substitution in Jesus name. I release my blessings from the hands of my dead relatives in the name of Jesus.

Where there are lies let me speak the truth. Where there is fear let me bring faith. Help me to give it the careful thought and the strict attention that will lead to success.

Father I thank you for my miracle Job in Jesus name. Father Your word tells each of us that it is okay to ask for a successful blessed life. I pray to God that I will be successful in my career.

Give us this day our daily bread. O Lord cause me to have favour with all those who will decide on my employment in Jesus name. The most powerful protection prayer for your workday is the Lords Prayer which tells us about forgiveness and acceptance.

Your word says that I can do all things through you who strengthens me. Watch over me and govern my actions that I may not mar its perfection. Let your name be praised forevermore in my life and our organization.

To You alone Master be all the gloryAmen. Help me to excel. We shall be above only and never beneath.

My heavenly father as I enter this work place I bring your presence with me. Business Success Prayer Heavenly Father thank you that your word enlightens my eyes purifies my soul and preserves me for eternal life. Grant me understanding and bless my memory to always remember all that I have been taught and all that I have learned.

Thy will be done On Earth as it is in heaven. Father where there is despair let me bring hope. Lord let me know my true identity to walk in your favor and to aim to please you more than those with whom I work with.

Meaningful Prayer Before The Meeting. Please give me the strength I need to succeed in business. Prayer for Success in Work 1.

Guard my heart and mind with Your peace that transcends all understandingI believe that You have heard my supplication and You are going to make this day a fruitful one. Our Father who art in heaven Hallowed be thy Name. Bless my work with prosperity for my good and for your glory.

Grow our borders Precious Lord and help us find prosperity and success in this gift of life we have been given. I declare that all my blessings imprisoned by the grave come forth in the name of Jesus. 232 The spirit of the Lord had a voice through me his word was on my tongue that my promotion starts this month in Jesuss name.

I pray to God that I will be able to use my education talents and work ethic to. Prayer for Success in Life. Prayer Points for Work Promotion Jos.

I withdraw my blessings from the hands of all dead enemies in the name of Jesus. Almighty God whose hands hold all matters of life give me grace of success in the work that I do.


Pin On Prayerfully Fit


Pin On Before Work


Pin On Stuff I Want To Think About


Pin On Perfect Prayers


Pin On Bible


Pin On Live Salted Women S Ministry


Pin On Financial Breakthrough


Pin On Dominic


Pin On Prayer Points


Pin On Q O Es Abo Lℹ Fe


Pin On Prayer For Business Breakthrough And Success


Pin On Daily Inspiration


Pin On Psalms


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Psalms


Pin On Praying


Pin On Prayers


Pin On Things To Wear


Pin On Prayers And Affirmations Angel Work

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel